Must Purchase Bit in addition to this Rental
Not sure which bit will work for your horse? Take advantage of Liv's Bit Rental Program that is available on most bits. For just a $10 rental fee, you can ride your horse in the bit you purchase. If the bit works, keep it. If not, send it back for a hassle free, full refund of the bit purchase price (minus the $10 rental fee). Take the uncertainty out of your bit purchase!
How it works:
- Add the bit to your cart
- Add this Bit Rental to your cart
- Pay for the bit and the $10 Rental Fee (non-refundable)
- Try the bit on your horse for up to 7 days
- If the bit works, you are all set!
- If not, call for a Return Authorization within 7 days of receiving the bit. Clean the bit. Return it for a full refund of the purchase price
- Please do not feed horses treats or allow them to eat while a rental bit is in their mouth. This can damage mouthpieces, especially soft metal alloys
The Fine Print:
After 7 days, your bit purchase is final and non-refundable. Rental/Trial Fee is non-refundable. Liv Equestrian's reserves the right to refuse the return of any rental bit that is dirty or unusable, as determined by management. we follow a strict sanitizing protocol on all returned bits.
Due to risk of damage and difficulty of sanitizing, rubber, plastic, and leather mouthpiece bits are NOT eligible for the Bit Rental Program.
ONE BIT PER RENTAL - If you are buying more than one bit please indicate which bit the Bit Rental is for so it can be returned if needed. Thank you!
On orders over 200$ in Canada